Re:Charge events are for you, the heroes doing the hard work on the ground, week by week with your young people. We know that you expend loads of energy and time loving, inspiring, standing alongside, entertaining, discipling, reaching out to and listening to young people, and that sometimes it’s hard, lonely and frustrating. We also know that there are moments of such encouragement, rewards that are great, when young people respond in sometimes surprising and delightful ways, when they teach us and make us laugh.
We are keen to be able to support you in your vital ministry by facilitating sharing of good practice, bringing you training opportunities and new resources, and just bringing you together to share and encourage each other.
Over the past 18 months, there have been get-togethers in Daventry-Brixworth, Peterborough, Northampton, Kettering-Corby, Rutland, East Northants and some have been general times of sharing, or planning an event together, whilst others have had a more specific theme such as Self Harm awareness or Tweenager training.
If there is an issue that you would like help with, let us know and we will try to access or provide bespoke training for you in your nearest Re:charge hub.
Upcoming Re:Charge events…
- Rutland – 2017 dates to be announced soon
- Peterborough on 28th Nov an evening on Pornography Awareness, at Kingsgate Church
- Kettering/Corby on 9th Jan there will be a youth leaders meet up. Venue tbc
- East Northants – 2017 dates to be announced soon
- Wellingborough – 2017 dates to be announced soon
- Daventry-Brixworth – 2017 dates to be announced soon
- Northampton – 2017 dates to be announced soon
- South Northants – 2017 dates to be announced soon